Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration
Douglas J. Engel and Kathryn S. Kumar provide comprehensive legal services in the areas listed above. Together they have many years of experience representing clients in matters concerning all aspects of wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, and estate administration.
Feel free to contact Douglas J. Engel or Kathryn S. Kumar for more information about an estate plan appropriate for your particular circumstances.
Here are articles which address general topics which you might find helpful. They are not intended to offer advice for your specific matters.
- Attorney-in-fact Concerns: Liability and Authority
- Trustee Concerns: Portfolio Management in Today’s Market
- The State Wrote Your Will
- Estate Plan Documents
- Special Needs Trusts
- Revocable Living Trust – Questions and Answers
- Avoiding Probate
- Community Property Agreements
- Estate Planning Pending Dissolution of a Marriage
- Durable Power of Attorney
- FAQs Regarding Durable Powers of Attorney
- What Happens If You Die Without a Will or Living Trust?
- Personal Representative’s Probate Duties
This information is general in nature and should not be relied upon for your specific circumstances. For information, questions, or comments, please contact Douglas J. Engel or Kathryn S. Kumar.