Estate Planning Articles
The below estate planning articles address general topics you might find helpful. They are not intended to offer advice for your specific matters.
- Attorney-in-fact Concerns: Liability and Authority
- Trustee Concerns: Portfolio Management in Today’s Market
- The State Wrote Your Will
- Estate Plan Documents
- Special Needs Trusts
- Revocable Living Trust – Questions and Answers
- Avoiding Probate
- Community Property Agreements
- Estate Planning Pending Dissolution of a Marriage
- Durable Power of Attorney
- FAQs Regarding Durable Powers of Attorney
- What Happens If You Die Without a Will or Living Trust?
- Personal Representative’s Probate Dutiess
This information is general in nature and should not be relied upon for your specific circumstances. For information, questions, or comments, please contact Douglas J. Engel or Kathryn S. Kumar.