Small Business Services
Douglas J. Engel and Kathryn Kumar can provide legal services for your business, starting with the creation of the initial business entity, whether it is a corporation, limited liability company, or some other entity. We have helped many people get started in a new business, whether they were creating a new entity, purchasing an existing entity, or entering an existing business.
We can also advise on the day-to-day legal matters encountered when running a business, including leases, employment issues, contracts, finance, collections, and joint ventures.
Below are articles which may be helpful to business owners and entrepreneurs. The topics address real-life concerns and issues in running a business.
The information in these articles is of a general nature and should not be relied upon for your specific circumstances. For comments or questions contact our office.
- Choosing a Business Entity
- Creating the Business Entity
- Business Entities for Multiple Owners
- Advantages of the Single Member LLC in a Service Business
- Professional Limited Liability Companies
- LLCs v. Corporations and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Wages for S Corporation Officers and Owners
- Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Corporate Protection
- Intellectual Capital
- Personal Guarantees
- Business Terms Glossary